"To begin, I am a first time car buyer and I am highly skeptical of
dealerships. I really had no intention of purchasing a vehicle when I
walked on the lot. But I have to say, Dublin Nissan gave me a great
experience. I originally went with the intention to test drive and that
was it. But Chris was more than helpful and worked so hard to get me the
best deal possible for my Nissan Juke. Needless to say, his hard work
paid off and after really thinking and negotiating, I walked out two
days later with a brand new car, one happy camper. I would definitely
recommend Chris and Dennis for all of their hard work and patience to
get me exactly what I asked for.. They gave me a wonderful experience as
a first time buyer and fulfilled my high expectations." -Jaime B.
For more great reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/10t6N3Q

No comments:
Post a Comment