Friday, January 4, 2013

Awesome job team, we are starting off the year right!

"I took my 2010 Nissan Altima S in for it's usual maintenance yesterday and ended up walking away with a brand new 2013 Nissan Altima SV!  This was possible because of the professional service I recieved from Chris Reeves, Carl Rogers and Eddie Ramini.  I did not plan on trading in my 2010 Altima; as a matter of fact I absolutely loved my 2010 Altima; However, the attentiveness, willingness to listen, and professional service I received from these three gentlemen made the whole experience of trading in my car so easy.  Chris truly expresses how valuable a customer's time and concerns are; Carl determinanly worked to get the numbers I wanted to achieve; and Eddie made the entire signing of the contract easy.  I have been for years a true Nissan fan, I absolutely loved my 2010 Altima and now I can only say that I absolutely love my 2013 Altima!! Thanks to these three gentlemen for making this so easy :)  THANKS GUYS!!!!" -Sandra C.

Yelp
Click here for more great reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment